Task 1: Deactivate Your Account(s) At The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit or Edit Details button of the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
- Click Deactivate or Remove from One Step Update. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
NOTE: The name of the buttons referenced above may vary depending on the services you currently use and the version of Quicken you are using.
- Click on the General or General Information tab. Remove the Account Number.
- Remove the name of the Financial Institution. Click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps 2—6 for each account at The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia.
Task 2: Re-activate Your Account(s) for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia New Online Banking System
- Open the account register that you want to enable for online account access.
- Choose Account Actions menu > Set Up Online.
- Enter The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia and click Next.
- Type your User ID and Password. Click Connect.
NOTE: You may be presented with a security question from your Financial Institutions prior to receiving your accounts.
- Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link or Exists in Quicken and select the matching accounts in the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT select New or Add In Quicken. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don’t Download into Quicken.
- After all accounts have been matched, click Next.
You will receive confirmation that your account(s) have been added.
Click Done or Finish