Task 1: Deactivate Your Account(s) for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia Old Site
- Choose Tools menu > Account List.
- Click the Edit or Edit Details button of the account you want to deactivate.
- In the Account Details dialog, click on the Online Services tab.
- Click Deactivate or Remove from One Step Update. Follow the prompts to confirm the deactivation.
NOTE: The name of the buttons referenced above may vary depending on the services and the version of Quicken you are using.
- Click on the General or General Information tab. Remove the Account Number.
- Remove the name of the Financial Institution. Click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps 2–6 for each account at The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia.
Task 2: Re-activate Your Account(s) at The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia New Online Banking Site
- Log in to The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia New Online Banking Site web site at https://onlinebanking.thecitizensbankphila.com.
- Download and import your transactions to Quicken.
- Ensure you associate the account to the appropriate account already listed in Quicken. You will want to select Link to an existing account or Use an Existing Quicken account and select the matching account in the drop-down menu.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT select Create a new account or Create a new Quicken account. If you are presented with accounts you do not want to track in this data file, select Ignore – Don’t Download into Quicken or click the Cancel button.
- Repeat steps 2 – 3 for all of your accounts